A woman's path to sustained recovery

Though the process of recovery is never easy, some women seem to move through the journey with less pain than others. Why? What makes the difference? Here we will talk about how that happens for each of us. We will talk about how women heal in mutually empowering realtionships with themselves, with others and with God.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Good news and not so good news

I want to share with you that "my publisher" has accepted a proposal for me to write a book of meditations and reflections. On one hand I am delighted-on the other hand I am intimidated. The book will be a daily reflection on things that get in the way of our relationship with God---things that prevent us from living the abundant life God wishes for us. The reflections will focus on our anxieties, our attachments and our addictions.

I am intimidated by the need for 365 reflections by mid February. And even more I am intimidated by the awareness that I may not have 365 meaningful things to say!

However the whole reason for my book on women's recovery from addictions and this blog, is to say we can take chances, we can do things we didn't know we could, we can make changes. I'll keep you posted on how that's working out!!!

What risks do you want to take?

Blessings-Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment