A woman's path to sustained recovery

Though the process of recovery is never easy, some women seem to move through the journey with less pain than others. Why? What makes the difference? Here we will talk about how that happens for each of us. We will talk about how women heal in mutually empowering realtionships with themselves, with others and with God.

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful

Up early this morning and out with new boxer "puppy." She's a year old, adopted from a seemingly nice family but she's afraid of her own shadow. I laugh that as a retired psychiatric nurse I now have a new three year mental health project. She's very sweet. We were out early on the golf course behind our house (I'll probably get in trouble for that). The moon was full setting over the mountains...not a cloud in the sky....absolutely picture postcard beautiful.

I am thankful....for all of God's creation. No matter where I live in this vast country, there are places and times that take my breath away.

And there are people who take my breath away....people doing loving, amazing things...people doing loving, quiet things.

Yes, a Happy Thanksgiving.

Blessings-Penny



No comments:

Post a Comment