A woman's path to sustained recovery

Though the process of recovery is never easy, some women seem to move through the journey with less pain than others. Why? What makes the difference? Here we will talk about how that happens for each of us. We will talk about how women heal in mutually empowering realtionships with themselves, with others and with God.

Monday, May 26, 2014

hope

"Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope you have." This is a from the scripture reading of yesterday. It touched me at a spiritual level as well as a recovery level.

Do I have an answer for the reason I have hope? Do you? Do people know you have hope? How do they know that?

What is the reason I have hope? For me it is a faith in God...a faith that He cares about my every day life and that in some way He is involved. I don't understand how. There are days I'm really not sure. But I trust He walks with me in it. It is not a perfect life but He is in it with me...in the good and the bad and happy and the sad.  That gives me hope.

"Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope you have."
Wow!

Blessings-Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment