A woman's path to sustained recovery

Though the process of recovery is never easy, some women seem to move through the journey with less pain than others. Why? What makes the difference? Here we will talk about how that happens for each of us. We will talk about how women heal in mutually empowering realtionships with themselves, with others and with God.

Monday, September 1, 2014

procrastination

I'm not much of a procrastinator. I like getting projects completed. I don't like the stress I create for myself when I wait for the last minute. However, I don't like scheduling or ordering stuff on the phone and even less on the computer. There's just something---maybe I am concerned I'll get it wrong. I often let it niggle at me for days at a time.

But yesterday I went ahead and scheduled and cancelled 2 things that aren't really even "due" for a month. Boy, do I feel like a load is off today. I'm smiling and so pleased with myself...really over nothing! But it's a wonderful feeling and I'll take it.

Is there something you'd like to complete today that would decrease your stress, give you a sense of accomplishment ---even if it's small? Go ahead---do it!!

Blessings-Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment