A woman's path to sustained recovery

Though the process of recovery is never easy, some women seem to move through the journey with less pain than others. Why? What makes the difference? Here we will talk about how that happens for each of us. We will talk about how women heal in mutually empowering realtionships with themselves, with others and with God.

Monday, August 17, 2015

tender moments

Our son shared a moment he had with his almost 3 year old boy a few days ago. It was bedtime and they were at the bottom of the stairs ready to go up for baths. Little Joe reached up and tucked his small hand into his father's large one. He looked up at his dad and said, "When we hold hands, it's like my hand is a bird in its nest." Of course we think this child is almost brilliant to make that kind of analogy...and I love the spiritual framing of it

Years ago my husband gave me a statue from Germany of a very young girl being held in large loving hands. My husband  wants me to think of Merry Pat, my daughter, being held in God's hands.

When I pray, can I think of that time as being held in God's hands? Are you held in His loving hands?

Blessings-Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment