A woman's path to sustained recovery

Though the process of recovery is never easy, some women seem to move through the journey with less pain than others. Why? What makes the difference? Here we will talk about how that happens for each of us. We will talk about how women heal in mutually empowering realtionships with themselves, with others and with God.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

new word

I spoke with a friend today who said she had a new "f" word. I kind of cringed and asked, "What is it?" She said, "I used to say the "f"word all the time, but now I've changed that word to "forgive." I never knew what a different sense of peace that small change could bring. Who knew?"

How many times a day do we hear the "f" word-on television, behind us in the check out line, in casual conversations?

Do you use the "f" word ? Can you work towards changing it to "forgive?"
Would that make a difference in your sense of peace?

Blessings-Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment