A woman's path to sustained recovery

Though the process of recovery is never easy, some women seem to move through the journey with less pain than others. Why? What makes the difference? Here we will talk about how that happens for each of us. We will talk about how women heal in mutually empowering realtionships with themselves, with others and with God.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

nothing to say

Most days when I sit to write a note on this blog, I have something I have recently seen or read or experienced I'd like to share. However today it has been 6 days since I have written and I really can't think of much to say.

I'm beginning to think that is a blessing.

I need to thank God for the quiet and peace of the last few days.

I pray there have been moments of quiet and peace for you. Do you treasure those moments? Do you thank God for them?

Blessings-Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment