A woman's path to sustained recovery

Though the process of recovery is never easy, some women seem to move through the journey with less pain than others. Why? What makes the difference? Here we will talk about how that happens for each of us. We will talk about how women heal in mutually empowering realtionships with themselves, with others and with God.

Sunday, February 15, 2015

pansies, pink flowers and brain tumors

The tree outside my kitchen window has more pink blossoms each day. I planted pansies in the front courtyard yesterday. The birds sing as I take my morning walk. And it's February!

My son calls to say a young man in our extended family has a brain tumor-probably malignant.

As Annie Lamott says, "OK, God, what are you thinking??"

"Faith is the knowledge of things past and the hope of things promised."

"God, thank you for my belief. Help me with my unbelief."

I pray all of these things.

Blessings-Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment